The Columbia Valley Centre is the largest municipal building ever to be constructed in the Columbia Valley. This multi-use facility is designed to accommodate a wide variety of activities. The main room accommodates a banquet of 500 people but can be transformed into a theatre with retractable seating; a central stage and a screen to accommodate live performances, movies and presentations. A sliding divider allows the room to be split for simultaneous events. The new Invermere Public Library will occupy one end of the building. A commercial kitchen, large lobby/meeting space, and spectacular roof top patio are some of the special features of our new Centre.
There are dozens of uses for the new Centre, from weddings to conferences, live theatre and music to sporting events, children’s events to meetings, We invite your company to be part of this exciting new project. There are a limited number of visible opportunities to showcase your organization while demonstrating support for this very important and long-term community project.
The Columbia Valley Centre offers these opportunities to place your company’s name in the building:
Naming Rights for Corporate, Private or Estate Donors
|$1 Million||Building Naming Rights|
|$100,000||Main Room Naming Rights|
|$100,000||Rooftop Patio Naming Rights|
|$100,000||Lobby Naming Rights|
|$50,000||Commercial Kitchen Naming Rights|
By allocating advertising dollars in the form of a sponsorship of the Columbia Valley Centre, your company name or logo will be prominently displayed in the area of your choice. Additional benefits include:
- Secure your company’s name or logo location in the new facility for a 30 year term with no other payments other than the cost to update your logo as you deem necessary
- The option to break your donation into monthly payments, interest free over a 5 year term but receive publicity for the total amount donated at a cheque presentation (for example a $50 000 donation is paid out over 60 months through auto-debit of $833.33/month. Cheque presentation is for $50 000.00)
- A newspaper photo – op with the cheque presentation for the total amount committed
- Photo and story of cheque presentation posted on the News section of the Centre website
- Company name or logo on the Columbia Valley Centre website with a link to your website
- Naming rights may be divided among a maximum of four donors, provided that each donor donates a minimum of $25,000
Please contact us for more information.
We look forward to your participation in this unique opportunity.
District of Invermere
914 8th Avenue
PO Box 339
Invermere, BC V0A 1K0